Here at Legacy Options High School, we provide every student with a rigorous education to equip them with the 21st century skills needed for success in college and career.
Legacy Options offers a diversity of curriculum and cultural experiences that meet the individual needs of each student. Our offerings include:
- Individualized Plans to ensure each student reaches rigorous academic and social emotional goals
- Small Group Instruction
- Hands-on learning experiences in the field
- Wrap-around support for parents and guardians through community providers and programs
- School day that provides flexible scheduling and extended learning opportunities
- Collaborative Group Learning Opportunities
- Concurrent enrollment courses
- Interventions and credit recovery programs
- Pathways for enrollment into post-secondary educational, training, certifications, Career and Technical Education (CTE) and apprenticeship programs
Learn more about our new Construction Essentials program!
Students: Login to Schoology!
DPS New Graduation Requirements for the Class OF 2021 and Beyond:
Learn more about each graduation requirement: